The Pet Show, The Endals and the caption comp...

After the most amazing, uplifting weekend at the London Pet Show I'm back at my desk scaling a massive backlog! Di you take any photos at the show? Do email me if so. Yes, yet again too busy chatting and putting the world to rights and not taking photos!
Will post more about the Endals shortly - but really urgent on my 'to do' list is to drum up some great entries for our latest Caption Competition! We'll be judging this tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1pm, so get emailing your entries to comps@dogstodaymagazine.co.uk or post them on the growing Dogs Today Magazine Facebook page.
Here's the photo for you to ponder....
The photo is by Juliet McKee at Sugar and Spice Photography and it looks to me to be a Hungarian Vizsla in the frame!

Great prize this month - a Nina Ottosson Dog Finder Game and runner-up prizes of Coachies! Thank you Company of Animals.

Comments

Popular Posts