Competition time again!

Now I'm very disorganised this evening, so apologies - somehow I don't have a copy of the Feb magazine to hand so I neither know the prize or the official deadline for entries... but I wanted to give you the picture so you can start thinking up your captions. (If any of you have this information please do post it as a comment!)
Let's say we need your entries by tomorrow at 1pm, I'll update the blog if I'm badly wrong - but all your entries will count as we haven't judged it yet!

email comps@dogstodaymagazine or post here as a comment. Come on do your best. We've got a winner for this month's cross question already which was a surprise as it was sooooo hard. Here it if you want to torture yourselves!
One half of the equation is a top 10 breed - but the other ingredient is one of the rarest... staggered someone guessed this one!

Comments

Chapstaff said…
With ref to the cross - hope it was me as I guessed a top ten breed & a rare breed :)
-------------------------------------
The 1st prize for the caption comp is:
an all expenses paid holiday for 2 in the Maldives..........

........or it could have been a Halti Headcollar & a Halti Training lead. :)..hmmm!

Runners up prize is a Halti Training lead.

Deadline is/was Feb 7th
baileyboy said…
Caption comp.....
Look mate it's your third blooming lesson and you should have got the hang of doggy paddle by now!
Chapstaff said…
Caption:

I know it's enough to freeze your nuts off Shorty, but mine are high & dry.
Chapstaff said…
This water skiing's not all it's cracked up to be. We've lost the bloody speedboat!
Lorraine said…
"Hang on mate...one last turn of your propeller & you'll be off"
Lorraine said…
" I told you not to bite the Dinghy !!"
Anonymous said…
Does my bum smell clean in this.
Anonymous said…
Don't even think about it, it WON'T fit.
Em said…
Caption comp: "OK, on the count of three I'm going to let go and you'll be swimming on your own - ready?"
Beverley Cuddy said…
Hi Caroline
Sadly it was not you who won the cross question this time. I'll give everyone the easy part of the equation - GSD. Be stunned if anyone gets the other bit! the other half is a French breed.


Please keep those captions coming - we judge at 1pm! You've been making us laugh all morning!

Cheers
Beverley
Chips said…
This inflatable is harder to blow up than I expected.
Chips said…
Goldie didn't want to go in above the knee in case he shrank too.
Lorraine said…
"Dad'll be so pleased when he gets home & sees we can turn on the garden tap"
Chips said…
Michael Fish was spot on. It was raining cats and dogs.
Anonymous said…
I'm sure I put it down here somewhere .
Anonymous said…
I know its too late but this struck me as such a funny pic I sent it round work! we came up with this, we hope you like!

Course you're in front, everyone knows a bodyboard is easier than a surfboard!
Beverley Cuddy said…
See the latest blog for the winners!

Popular Posts