cold wet nose wish lists

Can you help with any of the following?
We'd really like to have an agility area at the show - does anyone have any equipment we could loan? Anyone able to steward or run that area? Ideally we will have unusual breeds fielding teams and would also like to offer some 'have-a-go' sessions, too. I've already got a Staffordshire Bull Terrier team ready to go. Could you form an unusual team? Any bright ideas?
Another thing I'd love to see would be a freestyle dancing competition. How do you set one of those up? Is there anything extra special we could do that wasn't necessarily a traditional competition? I love the Bull Terrier Line Dancers - anyone else got a dog troupe with a difference or a routine they'd like to perform?
I know - I'm a dog mag editor - I should know the answers to all these things... but I also know the power of the blog and I want this show to be your show!
Anyone out there interested in actually organising those bits of our lovely show? Be lovely to have someone to take ownership of those bits and really make them as good as they possibly can be. Could just be running the ring on the day, or could be more if you want to really get your sleeves rolled up!
For more on the Cold Wet Nose Show please go to the website
Any things you'd like to put on at the show? Any content ideas? I've got loads of exciting stuff bubbling away - famous names that are hoping to come etc. Keep July 12th free - it'll be great fun!

Comments

Popular Posts